14 Days Houdini Breath Hold Challenge
Hold your breath for 3:30
Do not hold your breath underwater alone!
Harry Houdini was famous for being able to hold his breath for 3’30”
That was very impressive at the time he was around, will you be able to beat him in 14 days?
– Breathing technique – Breath in for 4 seconds out for 8 seconds
– Don’t eat 4 hours before doing the training.
– Doing cardio every other day will help you
– Lay down on your back, or sit comfortable in a chair.
– Focus on relaxing as much as possible
– Before starting every table do a 2 minute preparation breath up.